UVC Education & FAQ
This information is provided by the Canadian Center for Occupational health and Safety (CCOHS) and other trustworthy resources
It answers the following questions:
- What is ultraviolet radiation?
- What are some sources of ultraviolet radiation?
- What are some health effects of exposure to UV radiation?
- How can you measure exposure?
- Are there occupational exposure limits?
- How do you protect yourself from UV radiation
Educational Videos, articles and Lectures
- Do UV light sanitizing wands and boxes kill coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- University of Nebraska N95 decontamination using UV – video
- Estimating UV-C Sterilization Dosage for COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Efforts
- Ultraviolet Germicidal irradiation Fundamentals and Indoor Environment Applications
- Ultraviolet-C decontamination of a hospital room: Amount of UV light needed
- How to use a UVC germicidal lamp SAEFLY
- Testing the MrSterilizer 60W unit with a UVC light meter
- Why we don't sell Ozone Producing Lights.